Arrogant Rich Girl Story:


Once a poor boy fell in love with a rich man's daughter. The boy loved her a lot so one day he proposed to her.

The girl rejected him by saying, “Listen, your monthly salary is even less than my daily expenses. How can I live with you? How could you even think of coming to me and ask me?? I can never ever love you. Forget about me and go find someone of your level to get engaged.”

Even after knowing the girl’s thoughts he still loved her and after getting rejected boy left but couldn’t forget her.

10 years later they stumbled into each other in a shopping mall.

The girl recognized him and said, “Hey!! You.. how are you?? I am married now He is very smart and do you know how much my husband’s salary..!! it’s 20,000$ per month. Can you beat that??

Boy's eye’s got wet hearing those words from the same person. A few seconds later her husband came around.

Before the girl could say a word seeing the guy her husband said, “Sir, you are here! you have met my wife.” (Boy and Girl after marriage)

“This is my boss. I am one of those working for his 100 million $ project.” the husband said looking at his wife.

The husband continued, “He is a very good person and do you know my dear, My boss loved a girl but he couldn’t win her heart that’s why he remained unmarried. How lucky would that girl have been, if she married my boss now..!! Nowadays who would have loved someone so much.”

The girl got totally shocked but couldn’t say a word after that.

Moral of the Story:

Life is too short so don’t be too arrogant and proud of yourself and look down on other current situations. Things change time change. Don’t underestimate anyone because everyone can have a great future.




Thanksgiving - English stories